WHOLETEX OVERSEAS PRIVATE LIMITED is the legal entity for https://www.wholetex.com and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit at https://www.wholetex.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future https://www.wholetex.com service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with Wholetex overseas private limited, whether or not included in the https://www.wholetex.com Web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
When you visit https://www.wholetex.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You are consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of https://www.wholetex.com or its content suppliers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of https://www.wholetex.com. All software used on this site is the property of https://www.wholetex.com or its software suppliers. As per our copy right policy we do not allow any of our customers to reuse our brand name, product pictures or any other data published on our website https://www.wholetex.com for further selling of the products or any other purpose what so ever. All pictures and data published on Wholetex overseas private limited are copy right of Wholetex overseas private limited only. For further selling products bought from https://www.wholetex.com customers are requested to take their own pictures and design their own data.
Wholetex has filed its application for registration under the Trade and Merchandise Act and Rules at Surat under different classes and awaiting registration. Any violation of our trademarks will be liable for legal action.
https://www.wholetex.com grants you a limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Wholetex overseas private limited. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of https://www.wholetex.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Wholetex overseas private limited name or trademarks without the express written consent of Wholetex overseas private limited. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission granted by Wholetex overseas private limited. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of https://www.wholetex.com so long as the link does not portray Wholetex overseas private limited, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any https://www.wholetex.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. https://www.wholetex.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from https://www.wholetex.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
https://www.wholetex.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, https://www.wholetex.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website, whether in Foreign Currency or Indian Rupees represents the full price of the product and international shipping charges, unless specified otherwise in the Shipping Fees.
- With respect to items sold on Wholetex overseas private limited, we charge your credit card before your order has entered the shipping process. For any reason if we are not able to ship you products as per your order, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the products, which will not available.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
- If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by Wholetex overseas private limited.
- All the internal calculations for the prices in our system is done by INR(Indian Rupees) though you can view prices in your preferred currency using the currency converter link. This currency converter is only indicative and a value added tool. The actual amount to be paid by you will be the equivalent amount in the currency of your credit card, as per the conversions done by your bank / credit card provider on the date of billing.
- All of https://www.wholetex.com orders are shipped from our warehouse in Surat, Gujarat, India to your provided shipping address. Processing of your order will depend upon the order quantity you place. In India we normally deliver within7 working days. International delivery details will be conveyed to the customer every time they place the order.
- Shipping destinations offered by https://www.wholetex.com for delivery will be extended and updated from time to time and listed online.
- We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different addresses, please treat these as separate orders. We cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses and take no responsibility for non delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P.O. Box details in any part or form.
- We send goods only by air as per our rules and regulations. By air Goods delivery can be delivered to air port as well as to the delivery address given by the address as per the mutual agreement. Courier Company will attempt delivery 2 times at the delivery address specified by you in the order, before they contact us that your package is not deliverable. You can track the package through the Order Tracking facility. If the package status is shown as undeliverable please call Courier Company’s Customer Service at their local number and quotes your tracking number to trace your package.
Duties and Taxes
All of https://www.wholetex.com orders are shipped internationally from our warehouse in Surat, India. Due to the nature of international shipping, customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We are unable to calculate when and how much these customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees. If you are presented with an invoice from Courier Company for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay Courier Company directly at the time of delivery. https://www.wholetex.com takes no responsibility for non delivery of orders in case such taxes and duties are not accepted and settled by the recipient at the delivery address and will not provide any refunds in such cases.
Exchanges, returns and refunds
https://www.wholetex.com has ‘no return, no exchange no refund' policy for orders to be delivered outside India. For order to be delivered in India we only offer exchange. Please read our shipping and return section for complete information.
All of Wholetex overseas private limited products are handcrafted by expert craftsman. The subtle variations in color, texture and design are intrinsic to hand made products. Our products involve crafts-based traditions of hand casting, hand painting, baking and hand cutting and assembling. We use both vegetable colors and commercial colors with the goal of minimizing our impact on the environment while striving for the best color properties. An irregularity or joint marks on the surface is not a defect - handicraft by definition means uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Colors: We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Web site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor`s display of any color will be accurate.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
- This site is provided by https://www.wholetex.com on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Https://www.wholetex.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, https://www.wholetex.comdisclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. https://www.wholetex.com does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from https://www.wholetex.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. https://www.wholetex.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold https://www.wholetex.com and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
By visiting https://www.wholetex.com, you agree that the laws of India, under the jurisdiction of the Surat High Court, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and https://www.wholetex.com or its affiliates.
At Wholetex overseas private limited, we value your concerns about online privacy & security while browsing and buying at our website. We make every effort to guarantee that the information you provide will not be misused. If for some reason the following privacy and security policy does not answer your questions, please email us at info@Wholetex.com. We value your feedback and look forward to improving our services to better meet your needs.
When and what information does Wholetex overseas private limited collect?
- Wholetex overseas private limited collects basic information required to service your requests, including your name, mailing address, and phone number. This information is gathered when you create a new account. Your card information is requested only when you place an order and is submitted via the highest level of encryption to ensure the greatest amount of safety and security.
Why do we collect this information?
The primary reason we gather information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, we may contact you to provide an update on your order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to your order. We also use this information to improve our products, services, website content and navigation.
Does Wholetex overseas private limited share my information with other companies?
Wholetex overseas private limited respects that you do not want your personal information shared with other companies. Therefore, the information which you provide will only be used for your intended purpose and to complete your online buying. Wholetex overseas private limited does not share, rent or sell your information with any other company.
Links to other sites
At times, Wholetex overseas private limited may provide links to other company websites which we believe may be of interest to you. Wholetex overseas private limited is not responsible for the content or services on these sites, and if you choose to explore these links we suggest you review their privacy policies.
How do I update my account information?
It is quick and easy to update your account information. Simply log in at My Account and you can change your details. Please note that we do not store your credit/debit card information in your personal profile.
Policies & Regulation
- Policies & Regulations Shipping and delivery
- At Wholetex overseas private limited, our aim is to ship our products in a quick, safe and inexpensive manner. We deliver worldwide and within India.
- For domesticorder(delivery within India) we offer courier service only. Delivery will happen within 7 working days from the day we receive the order.
Cancellations, Exchanges and Return
- Cancellations will be accepted if the order has not been shipped from our end. Before you return a product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
- Let’s not think of a minor irregularity or joint mark on the surface of the products as a defect. Handicraft by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Please read below our exchange and return policies before you exchange or return any item.
Exchange and return Policy for Orders within India
- Inform us at info@Wholetex.com Customer will get any defect product , then we will try to replace them within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Email us the reason for exchange or return.
- On approval for the exchange or return customer will be asked to send the goods (in their original form) back to Wholetex.
- After receiving the goods back Customer will get an email from Wholetex overseas private limited approving the exchange or refund. Refunds will be processed through the same online mode in 10-15 working days. Customer can also be asked for Savings bank account details in case the order was placed by cash on delivery.
WHOLETEX" 213,FF RANG AVDHUT V-1, PUNAGAM SURAT 395010 GUJARAT INDIA